Here are some things I am salivating over right now...
1. Fiddle leaf fig ficus... I saw this post on Honestly...WTF, and my jaw hit the floor. OMG they are beautiful! I love lots of plants in my house, so I ordered a mini one from Amazon immediately. At 7.99, how could I not? Hopefully I wont kill it.
2. Noahs pop art comic book diapers from Honest Company are making me really happy. He is so stinking CUTE crawling around in these all natural, plant based diapers. what a fabulous company they are. I love these diapers for REALS.
3. This minimalist bamboo dish scrub brush and ceramic stand for sudsing the bubbles keeps your countertops looking chic. This is my newest kitchen love. Its so sleek and simple! And... only $11.99.
4. The first strawberry vine blossom popped out today in my garden. I noticed it when I stepped out to take the dogs for a walk this morning, and it made me smile. I pointed it out to Noah and he responded by exclaiming. "DAH!!!". Well said young grasshopper.
5. Confession- I love the show Dateline. (*CORRECTION! Its 48 Hours mystery and 20/20 specials I love! Dateline too, but REALLY 48 hours mystery. )Murder Mysteries! I cant wait for them each week. One airs tonight- boom. Dan said I have a sick & twisted mind, and he is probably right. Do you watch them? I just cant get enough. Clearly I need to get out more. ;)
Hope you have a lovely amazing weekend!